Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Another bottle decorated with twine and quince seeds / Butelis dekoruotas virve ir svarainių sėklom

Happy Wednesday! How is your summer going? I still can't get with the idea that collage will start next week. Because I love summer, I seriously want for summer to stay all year long. What about you? What is your favorite season?

Kaip Jūsų vasara? Aš tai vis dar negaliu susitaikyt su mintimi kad kitą savaitę jau prasideda kolegija. Nes aš taip myliu vasarą, tikrai bučiau laiminga jei ji pasiliktų visus metus. Kaip Jums? Koks Jūsų mėgstamiausias metų laikas?

And so today I want to present you the whole family of decorated bottles with twine and quince seeds. Here is first one, and second decorations. And let me present you third one:

Ir šiandien noriu pristatyti visą šeimą mano dekoruotų butelių su siūlu ir svarainių sėklom. Štai čia yra pirmasis, čia antras. Ir leiskit Jums pristatyt trečiąjį:


Like the other two I used twine and quince seed. Glued them an the bottle and arranged the pattern that I wanted.

Kaip ir kitus du, taip ir šitam naudojau siūlą ir svarainių sėklas. Priklijavau ant butelio kurdama raštus kokius tik norėjau.

The other side

Some details.

Detalės.


I have to admit that the whole family looks quite amazing together.

Turiu pripažinti, kad visa šeimyna kartu atrodo visai puikiai.



It's been a long time since I did my last bottle. But if I would ever start doing them again, I might make one more member for this family.

Jau senokai dekoravau savo butelį. Bet jei dar teks daryti, tai manau gali būti kad pagaminsiu dar vieną narį šiai šeimai.

Best wishes, 
Dovile

Linkėjimai, 
Dovilė

No comments:

Post a Comment