Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Zig Zag Quilt Top

It's been so quite around here. It seems summer is coming and asking me to go outside more often. So now I need to find a way to get my sewing machine outside.


Anyways, now I wanna show you a quilt. This one is sitting on my neck for a long time. I fell in love with Jeni Bakers' blog. And  I found her quilts and pictures so inspiring, so making something from there was no surprise. This one is from this tutorial. It's Patchwork Chevron Quilt. But I did some remodeling, I tried doing it in rainbow color combo.


Choosing fabric was my favorite part.


Cutting it was definitely not.


But I fell in love with that pile of rainbow squares.


It was really fun trying to find the perfect color combo.


And the best part was hanging it on my window and drinking tea and admiring the view.

But of course it needs to be finished. Hope to do it this summer and probably by free motion quilting.

Best wishes,
Dovile

No comments:

Post a Comment