Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Bead balls going around: shoes / Karoliukų kelionės: batai

One day I found amazing shoes:

Vieną dieną aptikau nuostabius batus:



I really liked them, but one day a group of bead balls decided to try them:

Man jie labai patiko, bet grupelė karoliukų nusprendė juos išbandyti:




They fit in one shoe... WOW.... But it was cramped... And so they shared:

Jie visi tilpo į vieną batą... WOW.... Bet buvo labai ankšta.... Tad pasidalino:



And played in my shoes a lot....

Ir labai daug laiko žaidė mano batuose....




They were so in love with these shoes, that now I have to hide then. Summer is coming and I hope they calmed down and that I can properly wear my shoes, without bead balls in them.

Jiems taip patiko šie batai, kad dabar aš juos turiu nuo jų slėpti. Vasara artėja ir tikiuosi karoliukai apsiramino ir galėsiu laisvai nešioti batelius.

Best wishes, 
Dovile & Bead Balls

Linkėjimai,
Dovilė & Karoliukai

No comments:

Post a Comment