Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Catch Up!

Like always I'm gone for a long time, and I'm not sorry about that. When I'n not on the computer I'm probably doing some sewing or reading a book. So today a quick jump in to tell you what's going on.

First is that I have no internet at home, I'll get it only in the upcoming few weeks, it really is uncomfortable to live without it.

Good news is that I finished my a mini for my IG handpieced mini quilt swap. I left my camera at home so before sending it I only took them with my phone camera. And I didn't downloaded them to my pc. But here is the process of the mini.


Recently I turned 20. And the best surprise was these flowers, I have the best cousin.


And one more amazing thing I finished is a painting for my teacher, but I want to write a separate post for it, so only a peek from it.


Have a nice, sunny summer.

Dovile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment